Qualified candidates should email their CV to [email protected] with “LWP-M&E Specialist” in the subject line. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for additional information in relation to this position. Thank you.
The M&E Specialist will support the implementation of the project’s M&E plan and data collection system to measure overall project performance against established goals and objectives. In collaboration with the Chief of Party, The M&E Specialist will assist in preparing regular project reports and deliverables for USAID and highlighting best practices and approaches for all project counterparts.
Responsibilities and Key Tasks:
- Analyze data collected by technical teams for ongoing and end of project M&E reporting based on the project’s MEL plan.
- Manage the subcontract for implementation of the project end line survey and write an analysis report based on the results and findings submitted by the survey subcontractor.
- Perform data quality assurance (DQA) checks on project indicators and ensure compliance with USAID DQA standards.
- Update the indicator tracking table to include in semi-annual, annual, and final project reporting.
- Answer to M&E requests from USAID M&E auditors/third party subcontractors upon need.
- Work closely with technical teams and senior management to ensure all validation documents are in place for high quality data reporting.
- Attend regular meetings with USAID’s third party MEL contractors (including data verification meetings and DQA meetings).
- Develop reports and data for endline project evaluation and report to USAID as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, social sciences or any related fields; advanced degree in the above listed areas highly preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Computer literacy and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and statistics related softwares is preferred.
- Experience working with donor funded programs.
- Demonstrated communications, writing, and presentation skills.
- Strong teamwork skills, as well as effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
Location and Reporting:
The M&E Specialist will be based in Jdeideh, Lebanon and will closely work with the M&E/Environmental Review Officer.