For those interested, kindly fill out the application form after you download it from the following link https://goo.gl/LWV45G,
And kindly send it with your resume and sample of related work/portfolio to [email protected] with the position title as the subject of the email by March 25, 2019. Please be advised only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The graphic designer supports the communication department in Dawlaty by providing graphic designs and layout services for IEC materials, publications, and other communication products. The consultant will have a long-term agreement with Dawlaty to deliver high-quality visual content within agreed deadlines.
- Edit and update Dawlaty visual identity package and branding policy
- Ensure that all publications, reports, and products are produced in line with Dawlaty graphic guidelines;
- Deliver creative and innovative ideas for print, electronic, web-based and animated presentations.
- Produce visual designs for social media in coordination with the communication department
- Design and layout of reports and other products for printing and electronic distribution
- Design and layout information and communication materials (banners, posters, booklets, leaflets, books, calendars, bulletins, flyers, cards)
- Improve and edit art-work, photos, charts and other graphic elements for communication and promotional materials
- Liaise closely with the Communication department on every final layout;
- Create animations for illustrative purposes such as animations, presentations and more advanced solutions
- Updated Dawlaty visual identity package and guidelines and develop new templates accordingly
- Provide templates and other designs for Dawlaty’s websites and social media channels
- 4 reports design
- 4 papers design
Reports directly to: Advocacy and Communication Manager
- Strong theoretical and practical background in graphic design
- Good understanding of new and evolving technologies and digital platforms
- Knowledge of media production and communication
- Working knowledge of Arabic and English
- Knowledge of and experience working in the Syrian context strongly preferred
- Knowledge of gender, human rights, civil society, civic and democratic values, and civil disobedience strongly preferred