Open Call: Become a Trainer with the "SAWA We Can" Project!
Passionate about environmental conservation?
Keen to educate others?
We’re searching for enthusiastic individuals to become Future Educators for the "SAWA We Can" project. This initiative is an important opportunity to drive sustainable waste management practices in the heart of our communities.
As part of our team, you will engage in a comprehensive 1 full-day Training of Trainers (ToT) workshop. This training will arm you with vital knowledge and methodologies necessary for teaching effective waste management and recycling practices. Upon completion of the training, graduates will be mandated to organize a 3-day workshop for Future Educators, ensuring the knowledge-sharing is carried forward as an essential part of their development.
- Dates: In the second half of November 2023
- Location: SAWA We Can Project’s Facility, Halat – Byblos
- Remuneration: This is a volunteering mission, only food and transport will be covered
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the waste management process.
- Adopt recycling best practices for environmental conservation.
- Develop leadership skills to guide and influence community actions.
- Organize and give a 3-day workshop for Future Educators.
Benefits for You:
- Play a pivotal role in driving sustainable change within your community.
- Gain eligibility to be considered for future employment opportunities within our network of committed volunteers.
We’re Looking for Someone Who Is:
- Passionately invested in environmental sustainability or related community causes.
- A strong communicator, capable of engaging audiences.
- Committed to attending the entire ToT and leading subsequent training workshops.
How to apply
To signal your interest, please fill in the attached form with your personal details and motivations for joining this project.Expired