Application must be submitted within September 26, 2022 (The position might be filled before the closing date. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible).
CV and Cover letter must be sent at the email address [email protected].
Only applications indicating in the title: “PART TIME - Secretary/Office Assistant” will be considered.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Secretary/Office Assistant shall support CISP Lebanon Project management and Area Administrators in the following:
- Management of the office including answering to telephone calls or placing calls, paying bills, monitoring stock of stationery, dealing with suppliers for routine maintenance, etc., build up systematic archives of all project documents and to provide copies to Managers in case of need;
- Collecting the necessary documents (ID of owners, certification of ownership, etc.) for routine contracts (supply and work) and obtain clearance to print them and send to signature;
- Preparing, with the support of the Project Coordinator, the detailed request of petty cash on monthly basis and share it with the Area Administrator for revision and approval;
- Being responsible for petty cash payments after request/approval from Project coordinator/Area Administrator;
- Preparing cheques after having received the Request for payment and the supporting documents from the Project Coordinators/Administrator;
- Following up on payments of recurrent costs such as, office rent and utilities, salaries...;
- Following up on payments to suppliers and contractors upon contract subscription (in loco and from HQ, supporting the Area Administrator in requesting payment from HQ), checking invoices and collecting receipts after every payment done;
- Drafting of daily accounting for the Project;
- Preparing payments covers (101 Models) on monthly basis, print out, sign and scan (monthly accountancy must be closed within the first week of the following month);
- In charge of requesting new chequebooks to the Area Administrator;
- Keeping an updated inventory of projects goods and mark items with progressive numbers;
- On monthly basis, collecting and archiving administrative documents (staff attendance sheets, sick leave medical reports, vacations approval, vehicles logbooks, recharge cards logbooks) from field offices and send them to Area Administrator prior verification that they are duly filled and signed.
- Support in collecting, scanning and archiving all the procurement documents of RFQs and ITBs (from the advertisement to the contract, bank guarantee, request of payment from the supplier and from the project coordinator, certificates of handover, provisional and final acceptance, goods’ delivery receipt, etc.);
- Supporting the Area Administrator in the preparation of the project’ request of funds to be sent to the Country Administrator on monthly basis or when needed;
- Supporting the Project Coordinator and Area Administrator in updating the financial plan of the project;
- Attend regular administrative meetings set by the Area Administrator.
- Periodical visits to CISP Office in Beirut upon need
- Any other specific task or duty could be requested by the line managers.
Ethics and Professional Practice:
- Ensure that activities are in line with relevant standards, codes of conduct and humanitarian principles.
- Respect confidentiality.
- Respect and promote CISP's Policies and report any non-respect of CISP's policies amongst the teams or partner agencies.
- Report any incident or act that causes any harm to the beneficiary or to others.
- Comply with child protection and prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA) policies.
- Always act in line with relevant standards, codes of conduct, and humanitarian principles, to prevent abuse, exploitation, fraud, and corruption.
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.
- North Lebanon