Qualifications and key skills:
▪ Master’s Level;
▪ Proven interest in the cooperation and development field; concretely in Governance, Civil Society, Human Rights and Justice
▪ Ability to interact with people and establish good relationships;
▪ Perfect oral and drafting skills in English and French;
▪ Computer skills MS Office (Excel Word Power Point), Internet, and database.
Due to high number of applications, only pre-selected candidates will be contacted.
Important: Please submit a CV and cover letter to Ms. Marta León Monedero ([email protected]) and Ms. Ségolène Joiris ([email protected])
Job Purpose: Support the Justice and Civil Society Team in all tasks related to acquisition and management of projects through proactive attitude, commitment and engagement in the company values.
-Specific duties and responsibilities:
1) Acquisition of projects - Assist the Team (SPM, PM and JPM) in daily tasks in bid preparation such as:
▪ Search of experts;
▪ Support to preparation of the team’s technical offers (experts identification; technical and administrative aspects, etc);
▪ Desk Research to support business development;
▪ Update and improvement of IT systems and databases;
2) Management of projects - Assist the Team (SPM, PM and JPM) in project management daily tasks including:
▪ Support to ongoing management of projects (receiving, revising and encoding invoices and timesheets, identification, evaluation, negotiation and mobilization of short-term expertise, supporting the management of the local account and revision of expenses, completing administrative tasks, monitoring activities, etc.);
▪ Response to standard problems in accordance with procedures and documents and flag any potential issues;
3) Team work
▪ Contribution to B&S working groups (regional, technical and thematic);
▪ Proactive and dynamic spirit identifying opportunities and tackling problems;
▪ Prioritisation of your tasks to achieve objectives to the standards expected;
▪ Comply with B&S Europe working standards and deadlines;
▪ Good organisational skills and strong attention to detail, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively;
▪ High level of commitment and integrity in own work.