The specific responsibilities of the Project manager will include the following:
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure the project implementation complies with the donor procedures and regulations (procurement, financial, etc.…).
- Be instrumental in developing strategic partnerships with government bodies and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Ensure project adheres to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Conduct orientation sessions to properly orient the staff about overall objectives and activities of the project when needed
- Troubleshoot project problems, identify, and implement creative solutions.
- Provide administrative support as needed and prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings related to the project implementation.
The tasks and responsibilities defined in this job description are non-exhaustive and can evolve depending on the project’s needs
How to apply
Qualified candidates are requested to send their CV with a financial Proposal (Rate per Hour with a limit of 150 hours per month) to [email protected] not later than noon 12:00 pm on May 31th, 2023.