Program Associate - Testing Programs
Amideast/Lebanon is recruiting a Program Associate to support the work of the Testing Manager and ensure the success of testing services.
The Program Associate would be part of the Testing department that administers thousands of language, aptitude, achievement, and professional qualifying exams each year in Lebanon for diverse partner organizations, including Educational Testing Service (ETS), Prometric, and other companies.
The Program Associate will handle various responsibilities and duties, which include:
- Provide administrative support for department manager and testing services
- Conduct computer-based test (CBT) administrations effectively by achieving 100% compliance on client testing regulations
- Ensure professional and fast check-in process for CBT candidates according to Prometric guidelines
- Maintain all of Prometric’s CBT testing standards to achieve 100% pass rate on all audits
- Conduct paper-based test administrations (including ITP, TOEIC, TFI and any other paper-based tests) inside the office and offsite by achieving 100% compliance on client testing regulations
- Handle test registrations efficiently and cost-effectively
- Provide exceptional customer service and handle customers’ inquiries (electronic, by phone or in person) promptly and professionally
- File documents and keep records organized, up-to-date, and secure
- Support meticulous SAT registration and test administration processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business, Psychology, Public Administration or other relevant field
- 1-3 years of experience in administering tests, or in other work that required careful attention to details
- Excellent organizational, customer service, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to follow regulations and policies thoroughly
- High attention to detail
- Commitment to high ethical standards
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Willingness to accommodate work schedule to requirements of the department, including working in the evening and on weekends, as needed
- Lebanese citizenship
- Resides in Beirut
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must
- Available to start work immediately
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the following in the subject line: Program Associate - Testing Programs. The deadline to apply is Monday, October 11, 2021.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis as resumes are received in order to fill the position vacancy as soon as possible. The vacancy might be filled before the above-mentioned deadline.