Saida Social Worker - GBV
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Contact Person Email:
- Promote and introduce the URDA integrated approach to GBV services to institutions, centers, PHCs and individuals.
- Plan and conduct psycho-social support and GBV sessions to beneficiaries at the community centers and outreach field level.
- Identify opportunities for awareness raising, whether at a community center or other safe space. Plan the sessions to include women and adolescent girls.
- Organize focus group discussions on relevant information when needed.
- Engage men and boys within the GBV-URDA Program and promote Gender Equality.
- Contribute and regularly update service mapping of service providers within the area of intervention to ensure that GBV caseworkers are informed of all relevant and available services.
- Ensure safe identification and referral for beneficiaries to GBV case managers.
- Attend URDA and other requested trainings and meeting when available or requested in coordination with GBV team leader and/or Program Manager.
- Prepare and submit reports and documentation for activities in timely manner and report directly to GBV team leader.
Plan, monitor, and follow up the work of outreach volunteers on field
20 Sep, 2021
Human Rights & Protection
Thursday, 30 September 2021
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
University degree in Social Work or related fields (BA or Masters).
2 to 3 years
- Mount Lebanon