Call for Agri-Food Specialists to Mentor in Business Support Program
NOTE: Only applications submitted through THIS LINK will be considered.
The expert is expected to provide support in product and concept development: advanced assistance on the technical level to create new products, improve quality of the existing ones and reduce costs.
Minimum 10 years of experience in the F&B Sector is required
- He/she should be well connected and ready to use their networks to provide opportunities for TEC’s participants
- Able to identify weaknesses on the business level and take proper actions for a more sustainable, scalable and innovative model
- Should ensure the development of F&B businesses through partnerships and collaborations
- Should have previous experience in marketing to provide access to new markets (mainly exportation)
- Should have vast experience in food safety practices and documentation.
- Should have experience in costing and pricing
- Must have a strong understanding of the agri-food business dynamics (In-depth knowledge in the latest trends
Proven experience in implementing projects related to bread and by-products, mouneh, syrups, juices, healthy food and others)
- Experience in restaurants and food chain management and regulation is a huge plus.
Tripoli Entrepreneurs Club will be following up on the implementation and the progress through reports and regular documentation to make sure all objectives and targets are adequately met.