HR Officer - Part Time
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]. Also please state the position opnening in the subject of your email.
This is immediate opening. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Position: HR- Part Time
Tahaddi is a Lebanese NGO established in 2008 whose aim is to empower families facing extreme poverty through the provision of education, health, and psychosocial support. Tahaddi principally works in Hay el Gharbeh, an informal settlement in Southern Beirut. Tahaddi runs a non-formal education center, a primary health clinic, and a psychosocial center. In addition, Tahaddi operates an income-generating sewing workshop.
Tahaddi Lebanon is currently hiring a Part time HR Officer.
Reports to: Deputy Director and Cofounder
Location: Tahaddi Center, Hay el Gharbeh, Southern Beirut
Work type: Part-time (8:00 AM till 3:30 PM) – 3 days a week
Detailed job description:
- Monitor sick leave and vacation days.
- Ensure employee files are up-to-date and secure.
- Manage and/or administer for Tahaddi’s recruitment. This includes job posting, preparing and facilitating for interviews, communication and follow-up with candidates, and onboarding
- Communicate with employees on all Tahaddi policies, including PESA, CP/SC, Anti-Fraud, etc…
- Provide information and assistance to staff and management on human resources-related issues.
- Handle employee relations and complaints
- Provide advice and training to managers on conducting performance appraisals
- Conduct exit interviews
- Prepare visa letters, letters of employment and generic letters of recommendation, as necessary
- Perform other related duties as required
- Degree in Business Administration, or related field
- Three years related experience in related field
- Three years NGO experience
- Fluent in English and Arabic, French is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Understanding and adherence of Tahaddi’s core values: Justice, Integrity, Compassion
- Organizational, time management problem solving
- Team building
- Basic counseling skills
- Negotiation skills
- Oral and Written Communication skill