Send your motivation letter with your updated CV to the Skoun e-mail address: [email protected]
In the subject line please mention your Name and the post you are applying for. Example: “Name Surname – FINANCE MANAGER”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DEADLINE: Completed applications must be received by: 20TH OF November, 2020.
- Contribute towards the formulation of strategy, budget, policies & procedures related to accounting and finance
- Direct the preparation and justification of the annual budget to ensure all programs and activities are appropriately funded and provide guidance where necessary
- Ensure that the department plans are within the agreed budget and timescales. Provide timely, accurate and complete progress report to the Executive Director on the financial and operational progress of the department
- Develop effective budget formats and detailed budget guidelines
- Ensure Skoun’s budget consolidation on a timely basis; coordinate with project managers on preparing and mainting project's budget.
- Maintain an up-to-date chart of accounts; conduct semi-yearly (or as required); review of chart of accounts for redundancies and enhancements
- Review and monitor period close process to ensure that period-end-closing of financial accounts is done on a timely basis as per the agreed plan
- Organize documents and reports for Board of Directors meetings as needed and ensure execution of any financial decisions
- Oversee grant budget management and report to Executive Director on each
- Submit and follow up TVA reports
- Allocate work to subordinates, nominate for training as per Skoun’s guidelines, conduct performance reviews and manage overtime to ensure efficiency
- Supervise subordinates in their day-to-day tasks and guide them in managing their performance by providing appropriate feedback and counseling