Job title: MEAL Officer (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning)
Location: Office in Aintoura, Keserwan.
Work schedules: Full-time Monday to Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Description: The MEAL Officer is responsible for the monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning (MEAL) of shareQ’s ongoing programs. This includes developing and implementing MEAL plans, collecting and analyzing data, and reporting on results. The MEAL Officer also works with stakeholders to ensure that the programs are meeting their objectives and that lessons learned are being used to improve the programmatic approaches
- Develop and implement MEAL plans in accordance with the program's objectives and donor requirements.
- Collect and analyze data to track the program's progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Prepare reports on program performance, including both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that programs are meeting their objectives and that lessons learned are being used to improve the programs.
- Maintain and update programs MEAL database.
- Represent the programs at MEAL-related meetings and events.
- Education background in business, social work, public health, maths, statistics, or data analysis to handle MEAL tasks effectively.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word).
- Very good written and spoken English and Arabic skills.
- Attention to detail
- Strong reporting skills.
- Organizational skills: should be well organized to follow up effectively on targets and submit reports on time.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Mission-driven and social spirit.
- Leadership skills: Taking initiative and problem-solving.
- Stress tolerance: Ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates can send CVs to [email protected] with the email title “MEAL Officer job vacancy” or call 09 232658.
- Mount Lebanon
- Aintoura (Kesrouane)