How to apply:
To apply, interested candidates (agencies, companies, and firms) are requested to submit a technical and financial proposal in separate files to the following link:
The technical proposal must detail understanding of the assignment, proposed methodology, proposed team to work on the assignment- their qualifications and experience; timeline of delivering the assignment, experience doing similar assignments. The main proposal must not be more than 10 pages. At least three reference letters from previous assignments successfully completed, CVs of consultancy team, copies of certifications and qualifications, and copies of previous work done must be submitted as annexes.
A financial proposal stating:
Total fees for carrying out the assignment (inclusive of taxes) and how the costs are broken down;
Proposed payment plan; and
Legal papers of registration. (Commercial, registration, tax documents- if applicable).
Purpose of Assignment
The objective is to support Search in strengthening its information, digital, and cybersecurity in order to achieve programme goals. This will be done by assessing current practices and protocols/policies and developing protocols that define, integrate, and provide a comprehensive information system architecture for the programme. The consultancy will also develop cybersecurity protocols to ensure secure online communication channels and remote implementation of activities by the Search Lebanon office. The protocols are expected to cover procedures for online security, online communication, and data sharing and storing protocols. This will be done in collaboration with Search’s staff to ensure needs are adequately addressed.
Scope of Work:
- Carry out an assessment of Search Lebanon’s current digital and cybersecurity practices and policies, and produce an assessment report that documents the current practices, policies, strengths, weakness and risks identified;
- Produce a framework for the development of digital and cybersecurity protocols based on findings of the assessment;
- Develop the protocols in a participatory manner, ensuring inputs from the Search programme as well as security and information technology teams are taken into consideration. The protocols developed must cover but might not be limited to online security, online communication, data sharing and storing protocols;
- Map out needs and develop an action plan for the implementation of the protocols; and
- Train Search staff on the protocols developed and contribute to the roll-out and dissemination to programme partners and participants.
The assignment described above must be completed within one and a half months of hire.
Qualifications and Experience of lead consultant (s)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or Information Systems Management; and
Fluency in English. At least some of the consultancy team members must have fluency in Arabic.
- Minimum Eight (8) years of experience working with the network or host-based threat detection technologies;
- Knowledge of networking technologies and protocols, including Ethernet, VLANs, TCP/IP, and routing;
- Experience in the MENA region and in developing cybersecurity systems for remotely managed NGO programmes;
- Experience with security technologies including vulnerability scanning, firewalls, and log analysis, host-based detection tools, security event and incident management (SEIM), antivirus, network packet analysers, malware analysis and forensics tools; and
- Experience in analysing audit logs, router logs, firewall logs, IDS logs, and TCP/IP headers.
At least two certifications among the following: CCNA, CCNP, CEH, OSCP, CHFI, Sec+.