Daily workers/ Volunteers
Please fill in the below link to apply for this job:
The Polish Center for International Aid (PCPM) with funding from BMZ and the support of the World Food Program is in the process of implementing a humanitarian project in the Akkar governorate. The Project will contribute to the Livelihoods improvement of the most vulnerable communities affected by the economic crisis in Lebanon.
Background Specific for the Assignment :
The Volunteer/Daily worker will support PCPM staff and be responsible for the training sites where PCPM is implementing its activities in partnership with the WFP.
Coordination/ Cooperation The volunteer/Daily worker will cooperate with: PCPM’s logistic officer and field officers
Education and Professional Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or related field.
• A previous experience working in project implementation and facilitation.
• Good knowledge of Northern Akkar;
• Good organizational and communication skills;
• Ability to work in team;
• Cultural sensitivity and cross-cultural skills (religion, ethnicity, gender);
• Reliability: fulfilling obligations in a highly responsible manner;
• Self-control and maintaining composure;
• Attention to detail and proper information management;
• Tolerance and adaptability.
• Basic report writing;
• Understanding of child rights and child protection;
• Understanding of a community-led process;
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS (An Asset):
• Preferable experience in training, leading workshops and teaching
• Holds a valid driver’s license