If interested, Please send your CV to the indicated e-mail address where you fill in the object:"YFT Volunteering candidate"
Essential Job Functions:
- The volunteer will be trained on PSA, Child Protection, Awareness sessions, Referrals Mechanism, Initiatives, Drop in activities and other major topics.
- Facilitate drop in activities for youth aged 12-19.
- Agree with the Nabad & Naameh Organization on the required working hours/week.
- Assist youth to design Youth-led initiatives and help them in implementation as needed.
- Facilitate the awareness sessions that has to be done within the community.
- Ensure a safe and trusting environment for all activity participants.
- Conduct outreach in Naameh, Harat El Naameh by doing door to door visits, spreading brochures, and filling registration forms.
- Assist the admin in the Data Entry upon request.
- Respond to people’s questions and provide accurate and updated information.
- Fill the attendance sheet during each activity.
- Assist in printing and preparing the necessary materials for each activity.
- Assist the Life skills, livelihood and entrepreneurship facilitators during the sessions.
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.
- Mount Lebanon