Grant/Proposal Writing intern
How to apply:
Send an email to [email protected], subject line: Grants Writing intern, including a cover letter along with your CV before March 15, 2021. Within 10 days of deadline, all applicants will be contacted by email including an invitation for an interview for shortlisted candidates.
This internship is unpaid.
A certificate will be given at the end of the internship.
Min ila is looking for a Grant/Proposal Writing intern to join its team for 2 months. You are invited to apply if you find yourself: enthusiastic about writing, familiar with working/volunteering in the NGO sector and most importantly willing to learn. This unpaid internship will provide proper introduction to grants/proposal writing, involvement in the writing process of possible grants, and a chance to be a part of the management of ongoing projects.
This is a great opportunity for new graduates who want to get further experience in the non-profit management sector. The intern should have a very good proficiency in reading and writing in English language and will be expected to work remotely one day per week on a schedule to be agreed on.
- Assist in researching potential funding sources.
- Finding new applicable grants
- Assist in writing and editing high-quality grant proposals to donors in accordance with each grant-maker’s preferences and requirements.
- Assist in organizing data and files that track all grants and contributions and make information easily accessible to managers.
- Understanding of NGOs sector work in Lebanon, preferably a previous experience for at least two years
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Capacity to conduct research online
- Excellent English writing skills
- Innovative perspective toward problem solving
- Be socially engaged and have a good understanding of the Lebanese context
- Age between 21 and 30
- Very good proficiency in English Language