Coordinator "support to SMEs project"
Applicants should send their cv and cover letter at [email protected] with coordinator position mentioned in the subject. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
Mission 1: Identification of 8 SMEs and Need assessment
The coordinator will contribute to the identification and final selection of 8 SMEs affected by the blast following a set of criteria.
It’s included field visits and interviewed with SMEs owners and employers.
Once the 8 SMEs are selected, a detailed need assessment will be prepared at 4 levels:
- Working capital / raw materials
- Individual support – business management
At the end of this phase, 8 contracts stating the support provided will be drafted and signed by both parties.
- Short-list table of affected businesses
- Comparative analysis of short listed businesses
- Draft contracts with SMEs owners
Mission 2: Tenders and Procurement
The coordinator will be in charge of drafting and publishing the tenders with detailed BoQ based on the 8 need assessments.
The coordinator will participate in the procurement committee in charge of selecting the various suppliers and draft contracts with the selected suppliers.
- Tender documents
- Draft contracts
Mission 3: Supervision
The coordinator will be in charge of:
- monitoring the execution of the works in the 8 places,
- ensuring that equipment and consumables matches the specifications
- Preparing a detailed work plan and time schedule and ensuring deadlines are met
- Field visit reports
- Delivery receipts
Reporting and representation
The coordinator will be in charge of reporting the activities on the different coordination tools developed by OCHA and other agencies. He/she will represent Mada in the working groups related to this sector.
A final report will be submitted at the end of the assignment.
- Mount Lebanon