Applying through the link below is the ONLY way for LOST to consider your application.
Please click on the link to fill an online application and upload your resume:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications sent by email will NOT be considered!
LOST is seeking to recruit a driver in Baalbeck
Under the direct supervision of LOST’s logistics department, the Driver has to ensure the daily transportation of LOST staff and goods, following the established schedules, as well as the maintenance and safety of LOST vehicles.
• To drive LOST staff, or other staff to any place for professional purpose only and ensure the safety of all passengers
• To drive LOST materials and equipment for professional purpose only and help for the loading and unloading of the vehicle
• To park the vehicles in accordance with LOST safety rules
• To ensure the checking of the car fleet (log book, usual checking…) in coordination with the Fleet Officer.
• To check all the documents of the vehicles and their validity.
• To ensure maintenance of the car fleet: fuel, cleaning, checking and repairs.
• To fill in the log book for every movement according to LOST rules.
• To help maintaining up the premises
• To share security information with the Logistics Manager & the Security Manager in the base
• To make sure all his/her passengers put on their security belt
• To follow LOST driving rules and regulations.
• To understand and obey traffic law and regulation
NB: LOST has a zero tolerance to sexual Exploitation and abuse of beneficiaries. Protection from sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA) is everyone’s responsibility and all staff are required to adhere to the code of conduct, that enshrines principles of PSEA, always (Both during work hours and outside work hours). Familiarization with, and adherence to, the code of conduct is an essential requirement of all staff, in addition to related mandatory training. All staff must ensure that they understand and act in accordance with this clause.