Please submit your CV and a cover letter no later than Friday March 10, 2023.
Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis and are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
Please note only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please.We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Land O'Lakes enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce.
Venture37 is seeking candidates for the Field Officer position for a 5-year Cooperative Development Program (CDP) funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The project will run until August 2023 and is in its third year of implementation. CDP is advancing dairy, horticulture, and maize cooperatives in Rwanda; horticulture and dairy cooperatives in Malawi; and Mouneh cooperative in Lebanon. The project aims to improve capacity, the enabling environment, and resources to meet the evolving needs of their members.
- Assist the Cooperative Coordinator in providing direct on-field assistance for all 12 supported CD4 cooperatives.
- Follow up with cooperatives regarding the field interventions and meetings, as communicated by the Cooperative Coordinator.
- Prepare the required administrative & visibility material for the field activities.
- Assist in the field application of the PM2 assessment tool with the cooperatives.
- Assist the Cooperative Coordinator in the on-site preparation and execution of the Awareness sessions delivered to university students.
- Oversee the execution of in-kind grants agreements such as: equipment delivery, training organization…
- Provide support to the Communications department in collecting the needed data.
- Assist in the on-site preparation and all administrative task required for the CLP events.
- Assist with other on field event planning, coordination and logistics as needed.
- Assist in tracking outputs and outcomes associated with any workshops, symposiums, and other stakeholder meetings. This will include, but not limited to: attendee data/list, meeting notes/ Observation checklists.
- Assist in data entry tasks.
- Attend the team and key stakeholder meetings.
- Other tasks assigned by the Cooperative Coordinator.
- The Field Officer will report directly to the Cooperative Coordinator.
Qualifications, experience, and skills requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or any other related Agricultural Development field/subject such as Food Science, Food Safety, Food Technology...
- At least 1 year of related professional experience – experience in the cooperatives sector is an added value.
- Experience in monitoring project consultants and service providers
- Self—motivated and willing to take on a variety of different assignments and tasks while working as part of a small team.
- Ability to travel outside of Beirut on regular basis to support field activities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Good communication skills.
- English and Arabic are mandatory.
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.