Base Admin - Part Time
Humanity & Inclusion is seeking qualified and dynamic professionals candidate for Base Admin Position in Aley
Interested candidate is invited to share the CV to [email protected] with the subject "Base Admin -2023” and copy of your ID
Under the management of the Finance Manager and in close collaboration with the HR officer, the Base Admin provides direct support to the AVR teams in the areas of administration, Accounting and Human Resources.
Location: Aley -Lebanon
Part Time: 10:00 am to 2:30 pm
Reporting to: Lebanon Finance Manager
Functional Manager: HR Manager
Team managed: NA
- Internal counterparts: Project Manager and projects teams in Aley, finance team, human resources, logistics team and Country Manager from country office, regional finance department.
- External counterparts: LMAC,
Missions / Responsibilities
Responsibility 1: Ensure cash flow management and its recording
Objective: Ensure the availability of funds to implement forecasted activities/expenses
Benchmark: quality of forecasts and respect for deadlines; quality of management and control of cash-flow; compliance with organisational frameworks defined by the association, cash count discrepancies.
- Manage safes, cash boxes and banks, in adherence to the expenditure commitment processes (invoice settlement, internal transfers, monitor advances, ensure cash box inventories and bank account reconciliations, etc.)
- Ensure the validity and conformity of expenditure supporting documents (contracts, orders, invoices, delivery orders, etc). Check the eligibility of the costs and the financial allocation. Enter accounting codes on payment authorisation form.
- Ensure recording of Bank/cash movement into NAV on a daily basis based on valid payment authorisation form.
- Ensure the cash count and the bank reconciliation statement (Follow and fix the discrepancies, and outstanding entries)
- Withdraw money in conformity with rules.
- Carry out physical checks of safes and cash-boxes on a daily basis.
- Participate on the draw up of cash-flow forecasts and ensure the optimal management of cash flow.
Responsibility 2: Provide the monthly accounting report and participate to the annual and half-year closure operations
Objective: Provide a monthly accounting report in line with HI’s procedure and the local framework
Benchmark: quality of accounting deliverables, respect of deadlines for sending accounts to head office, quality of period-end closing operations; compliance with the association's internal frameworks
- Prepare and send Cash Count Report
- Prepare and send Bank Reconciliation Report
- Ensure the copies and the archiving of monthly accountancy
- Archiving of hard copies for treasury and accountancy documents on a monthly basis
- Printing of accounting vouchers for scanning on a monthly basis
- Scanning the invoices and supporting documents and uploading in scan-it on a monthly basis
- Ensure the sending of hard and soft copies according to the deadlines
- Assist in preparing audits (Provide all supporting documents to the audit focal point)
Responsibility 3: Assist in carrying out Lebanon Mission national staff administration in his/ her area of intervention
- Follow up on staff request (NSSF, Insurance, …)
- Draw up employment contracts and amendments of contract under HR Manager supervision
- Prepare official letters (employee certificate, etc.) and any other documents requested from supervisor
- Organize and manage staff inductions for National staff in the area of intervention
- Prepare time sheets for all staff on monthly basis and follow up with finance manager for yearly distribution
- Draft Letter for LMAC upon request from Base manager and HR Manager and follow up on In and Out Letters
Responsibility 4: Support in the management of the recruitment processes for the Mine Action Projects
Objective: Adherence to recruitment processes within the timeframes accorded
Benchmarks: Quality of the organisation of recruitment process, reactivity and conformity with deadlines
- Prepare vacancy announcement and publication under HR Officer supervision
- Ensure that all Vacancies shared on the HR board and with the team
- Perform 1st screening of the CVs in collaboration with the HR Officer
- Contact candidates for test and interview
- Organize the required arrangement for the test and prepare the schedule
Assist the Finance Manager and the Base Manager in any other tasks that may not be described in the Job description.
Confidentiality is required in all these responsibilities
Note that this job description must remain flexible; to respond to additional tasks or changes as identified by the line manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in business administration, Accounting, finance, HR or any other related field.
- Minimum 2-year experience with preference with I/NGO
- Knowledge of accountancy software
- Knowledge of Labor Law
- Very Good knowledge in English and fluent in Arabic
- Ability to multi-task, good organizational skills, time management
- High integrity, confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Autonomous in using the basic functionalities of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
HI workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in HI Code of conduct. In accordance with these values, HI operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child. Safeguarding, Anti-fraud, bribery, and corruption.
Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from woman and persons with disabilities.
Basic salary for the position: The Base Admin employee is going to be paid according to the experience and to HI salary Grid.
Basic Salary :592 USD.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application should include CV and motivation letter. Incomplete motivation letters and applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Interested candidates send their CV to [email protected] with the subject “Base Admin-2023”.
- Mount Lebanon