Senior Project Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review the project proposal, budget, targets, key performance indicators and ensure that the planning is realistic both in terms of budget and implementation.
• Assist in the development, management and disbursement of a grant award program for entrepreneurs.
• Develop and implement project’s business support activities for entrepreneurs in collaboration with experts and consultants.
• Develop a detailed specific support plan both yearly and multi-yearly jointly with top management and other stakeholders.
• Assist top management to develop a project portfolio in line with the organization’s mission, vision and strategy.
• Ensure effective implementation of the project in coordination with concerned staff/departments.
• Review the project plan regularly and ensure that all activities are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
• Track the project progress against milestones and explore opportunities through researching new practices and improving existing tools of the project.
• Ensure funds are spent within the timeframe acceptable to both Fondation Diane and the donor agency and ensuring rules and regulations are adhered to.
• Ensure that the donor agency’s contractual requirements are fulfilled (including project partners), throughout the entire project period. HR- JD-CC01/1 2 Project Management
• Guide and lead the project team to achieve the specific goals, objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of the project.
• Develop and oversee programme management instruments such as project workplans, spending plans, procurement plans – with an eye for continuous adaptation and improvement.
• Provide robust monitoring of budgets and project spending trends, and propose budgetary adjustments while coordinating with the Finance Manager.
• Lead in preparing narrative progress reports for donors in collaboration with partners, project staff, technical advisors, Funding Coordinator and support teams.
• Collaborate with user experience consultants, visual designers, programmers, and developers.
• Ensure procurement and contracts are prepared and issued to the organization’s and the grantors’ standards.
• Prepare proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals.
• Determine proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), and attending strategy meetings. Networking with Government and Non-Government Organizations
• Represent the organization, establish partnerships and maintain relationships and partnerships with relevant service providers, government, national and international development partners, local stakeholders and communities, private sector and funders.
• Have regular interactions with concerned department/members and update them about programs.
• Contribute to communication, to a strong and positive brand visibility and recognition of the organization and implemented projects.
Project Monitoring and Reporting
• Review and prepare reports on the progress and status of projects ensuring that issues are escalated and managed as required.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly financial and performance analysis reports and provide necessary feedback.
• Ensure quality monitoring data collection from the field and timely reporting.
• Assist staff to maintain healthy relationships with government institutions including the municipality and cooperating organizations through regular contacts, visits and fulfilment of project requirements.
• Solicit appropriate training and learning opportunities for team members in line with their performance objectives and ensure regular coaching of staff.
3 Core competencies, Minimum qualifications & Education:
• Results-Driven: decisiveness, accountability, entrepreneurship, end-to-end process, technical credibility. Familiar with driving income growth, preferably in green and sustainable development sector.
• Eco-Citizen: high drive for eco-citizenship.
• People Leader: integrity and honesty, team building, conflict management, empowerment, communication and feedback.
• Management: experience in project management and managing teams to deliver on predefined outcomes.
• Communication: excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English, French and Arabic.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in project management preferably with an NGO, working on funded projects with a focus on entrepreneurship and sustainable development.
• Strong organizational skills. Education: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in management, project management, business or a related field. A MBA is a plus. Working Conditions:
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to be displaced and to manage other projects of Fondation Diane.
• Cooperate with other entities within FD.
Location: Roumieh, Lebanon
Please send your resume to: [email protected]