Request for Premises/ office Rent
The Danish Refugee Council – DRC is looking to rent an office for it’s mission’s coordination team in Beirut.
- Building Safety: Ensure that the building itself meets safety codes and regulations for anti-seismic. In addition, existence of locked entrance doors, Concierge, fire exits, sprinkler systems, smoke detectors, and fire extinguishers.
- Location: Achrafieh, Horch Tabet, Sin El Fill, Furn el Chebbak, and Sodecco.
- Parking capacity: Mandatory underground or safe parking for at least two DRC vehicles.
- Transportation: Accessible office for employees, clients, and visitors. Adequate parking facilities and easy access to public transportation.
- Health and Sanitation: It should have proper ventilation, a clean water supply, and facilities that promote good hygiene.
- Acceptance: If the office is in a residential building, which is not preferred, we should seek permission from the residents before moving in.
- Space: 450 - 500 Square meters
- Other Requirements: Two Kitchens - Min 4 Toilets - One Terrace/Balcony or Garden space (smoking area) - Parking lots for Cars. Building with green / environment infrastructures
- Internet: Fiber Optic connection available in the building (preferable)
How to apply
Interested Brokers/Landlords can submit their offers to the below email address:
Or Call on: 71/909488 MohamadExpired
Sunday, 15. Oct 2023
Type of Call
Call for Proposals