Volunteers (Internal/External Opportunity)
To apply please visit our vacancies page on the following link:
In partnership with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime “UNODC”, Chabibeh Club is implementing the “Rise Up through Sports” Project.The project objectives are:
- Mobilize and engage youth in offering multidisciplinary activities for children who experienced the Beirut explosion
- Enhance the mental and physical wellbeing of children from the affected area through sports, arts and cinema activities
The project will target children and youth from the Beirut Blast area and will collaborate with “Beity Organization” for the outreach and follow up. The activities will include:
- 50 children aged between 7 and 12 and will engage them in weekly activities that include sports (Basketball, Football, Taekwondo), arts/crafts and movies theatre
- 50 youths aged between 13&18 and will engage them in the “LINE-up-LIVE-up” crime prevention through sports program.
Chabibeh Club is looking for 7 volunteers to join the project team. The volunteers shall support the project team with the following:
- Sports, Arts Crafts and movie sessions to be provided to the children and youth
- Data entry
- Logistic preparations
- PSS assessments to be conducted with the youth and children
- Weekly preparation and follow up meetings
Volunteers will be provided with transportation allowances.
- Mount Lebanon