- Search, monitor and identify forms of funding for the programs of the association according to their needs.
- Analyze the identified calls for projects.
- Draft concept notes, projects and budgets following the funding organization’s criteria and follow up on them throughout the process from the moment the call is announced till the end of the project.
- Prepare, on a regular basis, reports to the funding organization according to the set conditions.
- Maintaining strong and honest relationships with relevant funding organizations.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager in all issues related to the projects.
- Submit periodic reports to the General Manager and Deputy Director.
- Ensure close collaboration with the finance department regarding the financials of the projects.
- Help in researches and studies for Besme Group.
- Finding new ideas, means and mechanisms to help develop the financials of Besme. through communicating with donors and funding organizations.
- Maintain a detailed and consolidated schedule of all activities.
- Contribute to the development of documents and tools for the internal work of the department.
- Develop network of potential donors. Build relationships with contact persons within funding organizations.
- Prepare reports, official correspondence and issuances for Besme and implement any additional tasks that may be required.
- Contribute to field visits for ongoing projects.
- Help in other responsibilities that may help in wok development of Besme.
- Graduate of relevant university degree with Master’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 3 years of working experience in writing proposals.
- Fluent written and oral English and Arabic language,
- Computing skills and excellent level of MS Office knowledge
- Deep knowledge of Lebanon working environment and active donors.
- Good at team work
- Minimum 3 years
Education degree: Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in law, international relations, social sciences, and communications or in a related area.
- Special benefits will be offered from every accepted proposal.
Working hours: From Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 3:30 pm).