Interested applicants meeting all the above requirements are to submit their applications on the following link: https://recruitment.berytech.org:92/ApplyJob?IdJob=43
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
- Develop and execute the accelerator program’s strategy, objectives, and timelines.
- Plan, oversee, and manage the development and execution of the Accelerator programs.
- Design full program, processes, playbooks, and policies to standardize and scale the Accelerator program.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the accelerator, ensuring that it runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Manage the accelerator’s budget, allocating resources effectively.
- Oversee outreach, selection, and recruitment of promising start-up cohorts through a competitive application and selection process.
- Work with Berytech leadership team to identify ways to incorporate the Acceleration program into other business lines.
- Work with co-ordination with senior management for setting up grant support and seed funds for start-ups.
- Oversee and maintain accurate records of start-up progress, mentorship sessions, and program activities.
- Document program operations SOPs and best practices.
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and resources to participating start-ups.
- Understand critical needs of start-up business and set objectives for how the accelerator can support those objectives.
- Review and evaluate start-up pitch decks, advising on investment recommendations.
- Connect start-ups with relevant mentors, advisors, and industry experts.
- Design, plan and execute workshops, seminars, and networking events to enhance start-ups’ knowledge and skills.
- Hire, onboard, and train Accelerator team.
- Set expectations and key performance metrics as well provide feedback and conduct evaluations for direct reports.
- Provide a roadmap for employee development and career planning.
Networking and Partnerships:
- Build and maintain relationships with start-up ecosystem stakeholders, including investors, corporations, and universities.
- Identify and secure partnerships that bring additional value to the accelerator program.
- Develop key databases of start-ups, founders, mentors, etc.
Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the progress and success of participating start-ups.
- Regularly assess the performance of start-ups and provide feedback for improvement.
- Work closely with the Monitoring and evaluation team to evaluate the overall impact and effectiveness of the accelerator program.
- Continually revise and update program design and implementation to be align with best practices.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Educational Degree: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business and a Business MBA from an accredited university.
- Experience: More than 10 years of experience in Program/Project Management, consulting and analysis, preferably within an innovation entity.
- Languages: Fluency in Arabic and English, French is a plus.
Additional Required Skills:
- Proven experience in managing accelerator or incubator programs, startup ecosystem development, or venture capital.
- Passionate about entrepreneurship, social innovation, new business ideas and trends.
- Strategic Problem Solver: Proficient in delivering outstanding results with limited resources, employing strong problem-solving abilities.
- Effective Multitasker: Capable of prioritizing workflow and managing multiple projects with minimal to moderate supervision.
- Leadership and Project Management: Strong leadership skills with expertise in goal setting, organization, and project implementation.
- Exceptional Interpersonal and Communication Skills: Outstanding ability to connect with others and communicate effectively.
- Quantitative and Analytical Proficiency: Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Meticulous Organizer: Outstanding organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Adaptive and Open to Learning: Open to feedback, eager to learn, and flexible in adapting to new challenges.
- Confident Communicator: Able to confidently address both large group events and one-on-one meetings.
- Efficient and Resilient: Efficient in task execution, resilient in overcoming obstacles.
- Team Player: Thrives in a welcoming, open, transparent, curious, collaborative, results-driven, and fun work environment.