Administrative Assistant & Data Entry Operator
Bussma is a Project that is implemented by Beitokom Organization with support from Mercy Corps (MC), funded by the Canadian Embassy. Bussma Center is a safe space that helps you to experience new skills, set both short-term goals for now as well as for the future. It is a place to learn about how great you are and what life skills you need to continue a successful life; this center provides home economic courses, defined by youth and parents in this community, which develop skills that may be used at home to save money now or to give young people experiences that may shape their future.
“Bussma” aims to achieve the following:
• Improve psychosocial well being of adolescent boys and girls through redeveloped empathy, improved coping mechanisms, and resilience strategies.
• Adolescent boys and girls acquire leadership and practical skills for economic resilience for the home and the future oriented toward planning and pursuing short-term goals.
• Build social cohesion between Syrians and host communities through joint community-impact projects.
• Adolescent boys and girls will be assisted when appropriate with a community mentoring program
• Adolescents have the ability to identify and respond appropriately to child protection risks
The role of the Beitokom Bussma Administrative Assistant & Data Entry Operator is mainly to: Administrative responsibilities:
• Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms control, office layout,
• Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, ad identifying solutions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment and techniques.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills and Qualifications: Reporting skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication Data Entry Operator/Job Duties:
• Prepares source data for entry by compiling and organizing data; establishing priorities.
• Enters data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving problems.
• Verifies and balances data by reviewing data; pulling and returning data to user for correction.
• Completes data management by sorting, batching, and archiving files.
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed. Skills and Qualifications: Data Entry Skills, Problem Solving, Analyzing Information, Typing, Decision Making, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Thoroughness, Independence, Informing Others,