INVITATION TO TENDER (ITT) for the construction phase of the peace and reconciliation project- safaray South Lebanon
The purpose of this centre is to provide a base of operations for FFR’s work; providing education and training in peacebuilding to young people from diverse backgrounds locally and internationally in Southern Lebanon. The centre will support the physical and spiritual needs of local communities and contribute towards the wider aims of the organisation by:
- Providing a safe, secure and mutual environment for diverse communities and people of all religious backgrounds to come together.
- Building resilient relationships between individuals from these communities.
- Equipping and empowering youth with skills to restoratively transform conflict and strengthen social cohesion in Southern Lebanon.
- Providing peacebuilding training for local and international church groups
- To achieve the above by hosting workshops, conferences, spiritual retreats, counseling, camps and by providing accommodation for visiting international outreach teams that provide voluntary assistance to FFR’s projects.
The bidder shall provide the following documents (Al Shabiba Risalla might request additional documents):
- Document 1 Instructions and information on the tendering procedures.
- Document 2 Specification of the Requirement.
- Document 3 List of attachments.
- Document 4 Declaration and information to be provided by tenderer.
- Registration Certificate of the company.
- Registration in the ministry of finance.
- VAT registration certificate.
- Company profile.
- List of similar executed projects (a minimum of three projects).
- Organization Chart reflecting the structure of the team who will be assigned to implement and monitor the required works and services.
How to apply
If your organization is intrested please email us to recive documnets required Information and any question regarding the tender should be submitted to
Al Shabiba Risala – Ramy Darwich Taleb – [email protected]
and in copy to
FFR –Josh Eaves - [email protected]
Synopsys architecture Maxim Julian - [email protected]
For technical enquiries please also contact [email protected]Expired