Outreach Worker for RISE Project in Bekaa
Please send a professional email to [email protected] with your CV. Put in the subject of the email "Outreach Worker - your full name"
Conducted mapping in the targeted locations to identify beneficiaries, focusing on vulnerable
and hard to reach groups – according to the selection criteria.
Organize outreach activities informing the local community about project activities whilst
identifying potential beneficiaries.
Organize joint community activities for the host communities and refugees
Plan events and engagement opportunities in a way that helps build the base of ADRA’s
WASH Project, and actively engage with influencers for outreach events.
Contribute in the in-kind distribution campaigns initially in the assessment and later in the
Conduct and prepare for the awareness sessions and trainings.
Encourage and stimulate full participation in the planned training activities with special
attention, where possible and appropriate, to marginalized and overlooked groups in the
Disseminate information at the community level about the purpose and importance of the
Act as the key point of contact between the relevant stakeholders and the community on
providing timely feedback on issues/concerns raised
Conduct phone calls or home monitoring visits and post distribution survey once needed.
Assist the project target community in obtaining information and knowledge of and access to
available relevant services through outreach activities
Organize localized coordination meetings with other agencies operating in the same area for
Prepare weekly and monthly plans/reports for submission to the Project Manager.
Provide the PM with suggestions or recommendations based on feedback from beneficiaries
(direct and indirect) and communities.
• At least 2 years’ experience working or volunteering in direct contact with community members
• Ability to engage with community members in an open manner, maintain confidentiality and respect
• Positive and professional attitude, able to organize, maintain composure and prioritize work under
pressure, work overtime when necessary and be able to coordinate multiple tasks and maintain
attention to detail.
• Strong diplomatic skills
• Ability to work as a member of a team.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, listening, and communication skills.
• Good written and oral English skills.
• Diploma in a related field
• INGO or NGO experience
• Experience working with refugee population
• Ability to write clear and concise reports in English
• Computer Literacy