Curriculum Development Expert
The project's goal is to boost the performance of 20 Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and 5 cooperatives in various sectors in North Lebanon. It will provide tailored training, coaching, and customized services to improve their management and planning capabilities and help them access new markets. The project will start with a detailed assessment of their operations, followed by targeted training in areas like strategic planning, financial management, and marketing. Customized services, including advisory support and mentoring, will ensure effective strategy implementation. Additionally, a business plan competition will offer funding opportunities for growth projects. The project will also facilitate market connections and collaborations to enhance competitiveness and contribute to the region's economic development.
2. Training Topics
- Business Development Support (Business planning, digital marketing, marketing, negotiation, stand management, leadership, financial management, entrepreneurship…).
- Legal and compliance.
- Inclusion of people with special needs.
- Develop a well-structured and comprehensive curriculum framework that aligns with the organization's objectives and meets the needs of the target audience.
- Ensure that the curriculum aligns with relevant industry standards, certifications, and best practices, enhancing the practical applicability of the acquired knowledge and skills.
- Provide training and support to educators on the effective delivery of the curriculum, ensuring they are well-equipped to facilitate meaningful learning experiences.
- To develop a curriculum of business skills training for the targeted cooperatives and MSMEs
- To develop a curriculum of technical training for the targeted cooperatives and MSMEs
- University degree in business, economics, agriculture or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Proven knowledge of Fair-Trade principles
- Proven presentation skills
- Drives results
- Adheres to FTL values
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Engaged in developing self and others
- High degree of self-motivation
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Good time management
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines and schedules
- Good knowledge of Arabic and English
7. Payment terms
- Payments will be made only through bank transfer or bank cheques
- The price will be paid in USD while the VAT will be paid in LBP based on the official exchange rate on the date of the invoice.
- Payment will be made within 15 business days of invoice receipt.
How to apply
Applicants are requested to send their:
- CV and ID of trainer
- Short concept note related to the abovementioned intervention
- Detailed budget
The detailed workplan will be developed and agreed upon in coordination with the FTL team.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.منتهية الصلاحية