The Consultant needs to have rich technical knowledge on HLP rights as well as HLP-related knowledge () which entitle IDPs and refugees to a safe and dignified housing, free from eviction. HLP rights are an essential stepping-stone for displaced refugees to build their lives. The consultant will work in close collaboration with the Lead Researcher in all aspects of the development and implementation of the research program.
The HLP Consultant will be working either from the office or remotely for a duration of 7 months in between consultancy work, legal analysis, and workshop contents design. H/she will contribute to the writing of an HLP research report, content design of six workshops, and review and validate the research findings.
We are looking for a highly experienced expert in HLP for the following major tasks:
- Content Design based on the initial findings.
- Writing and reviewing session plans, including all necessary PowerPoint files.
- Supporting in the preparation of session plans.
- Division of responsibilities to ensure effective and professional management of the research.
2. Consultancy Services
- Legal Review on Research Reports.
- Optimize the Research Proposal, research design, and the research tools provided by the Lead Researcher.
- Validation of the research findings, and participation in all workshops.
- Upon completion of the workshops, the consultant is responsible for leading in lessons-learned debrief; a summary of participants’ evaluations, lessons learned, and recommendations for future workshops.
- The consultant is responsible for writing and submitting a final report, describing the workshops and giving recommendations for the future.
How to apply
Please send your CV to: [email protected]
Subject Field: HLP Consultant
In your email, please mention the estimated cost.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.منتهية الصلاحية