HR officer Beirut
- Follows up on the new employee's file by entering it into the human resources system and makes sure that the new information and transactions are updated to be included in the employee's electronic file through a CT scan.
- Follows up with the new employee to complete the documents required for his job file.
- Monitors the daily attendance system for all employees of the association.
- Absence or request for a document or justification.
- Receives incoming messages from all departments, discusses them with his line manager, and takes notes to solve them.
- In preparing a list of the names of the employees, he helps him with the work contracts, so that he can follow up on signing them with the office of the president of the association.
-E-mail, contract return, contract termination, contract termination, renewal, transfer, promotion, letter of acceptance of resignation.
- Updates employee data by following it up on the human resources system (web application) in coordination with the Information Technology Department.
- Follows up and sends the new employee's email, in collaboration with the IT department and with the schools computer technician.
- Prepare the new employee's card when the probationary period has passed.
- Prepares statements for employees in Arabic, French and English.
- Prepares periodic reports based on need.
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.