Public Relations Officer (PRO)
Applying through the link below is the ONLY way for LOST to consider your application.
Please click on the link to fill an online application and upload your resume.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application by email will NOT be considered
LOST is seeking to recruit a Public Relation Officer in Baalbeck to Support in AgriForward: Building resilient livelihoods and peaceful environment for women, men, boys and girls in the most vulnerable communities of Akkar and Baalbak el Hermel Project
Manage communication and public relations efforts to raise awareness and promote the project's activities.
- Develop and implement a PR and communication strategy.
- Write press releases, articles, and social media content.
- Coordinate media interactions and interviews.
- Organize public events and outreach activities.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years Of experience on related field
- Experience in public relations and media relations.
- Familiarity with social media and digital marketing.
NB : LOST has a zero tolerance to sexual Exploitation and Abuse of beneficiaries. Protection from sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) is everyone’s responsibility and all staff are required to adhere to the code of conduct, that enshrines principles of PSEA, always (Both during work hours and outside work hours). Familiarization with, and adherence to, the code of conduct is an essential requirement of all staff, in addition to related mandatory training. All staff must ensure that they understand and act in accordance with this clause
دليل مدني، شبكة المجتمع المدني، يوفر للمنظمات منصة لنشر الوظائف, وليس مسؤول عن عملية التوظيف. كل منظمة مسجلة على دليل مدني هي مسؤولة بشكل فردي عن منشوراتها وعن عملية التوظيف.
- بعلبك الهرمل