Amideast’s Professional Certificate in English Language Teaching (PCELT) Course
Is improving English language teaching skills a priority for you or your teachers?
Amideast/Lebanon is pleased to announce that the upcoming Professional Certificate in English Language Teaching (PCELT) hybrid course will take place this summer starting July 25!
Amideast and the World Learning/SIT Graduate Institute in the U.S.A. have partnered to offer a truly unique TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certificate program. Blending international best practices with the real needs of teachers in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), PCELT features a flexible design and adaptable content to give Lebanese English language teachers much more within one course. Getting your teachers certified will help you to best position your school and gain an advantage in the education field.
In order to learn more about the PCELT program check out our FAQ. Teachers who complete this program will graduate with U.S.- accredited TESOL certification.
Trainees are required to attend all of the online and in-person sessions. Participants should have a:
- Strong B1 (CEFR) or Upper Intermediate English language proficiency demonstrated through standardized test scores or education at an institution where English is the primary language of instruction
- Interest in English language teaching
- Commitment to attend the 120-hours hybrid (online and in-person) training program and fulfill all of the course requirements, face-to-face and online sessions
- A recent curriculum vitae (Email to [email protected])
- Dates: July 25, until August 23, 2023
- Time: 8 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday
- Registration form: https://forms.office.com/r/rqFuBNyh6t (registrations are first come first served)
- The deadline to register for this course is July 17, 2023
The course fee is $1600 for the full 120-hour certification training program. Please check the attached flyer for further details about this exciting training opportunity and feel free to share without who might be interested!
If you would like further details about this exciting new training opportunity, or if you are interested in having one or more teachers join the upcoming course in July, please contact us through email at [email protected] or call us at +961 1 989 901 ext 230.