Professional Fellow Program for Economic Empowerment
Apply today to the Department of State Fully Funded Professional Fellow Program for Economic Empowerment and spend 6 weeks in the US!
PFP is a fully funded 6-week program in the US including one week of intensive training, a 4-week fellowship at an organization in Washington, DC, Detroit, MI, or Austin, TX, and a Professional Fellows Congress in Washington, DC. It is designed to promote mutual understanding, enhance leadership and professional skills, and build lasting, sustainable partnerships between mid-level emerging leaders committed to strengthening their communities through social entrepreneurship and workforce development.
The Professional Fellows Program (PFP) supports you to develop your skills and learn:
• Effective practices in business management;
• Principles of social entrepreneurship and increase the ability to run effective community outreach and public relations campaigns;
• Best practices from American colleagues in workforce development;
• Increase the ability to think “outside of the box,” and spark creative, innovative approaches to problems, products, and marketplaces;
• Acquire new strategies to engage effectively with policymakers and government officials; and
• Form new strategic partnerships.
• Are currently employed with at least two years' relevant work experience
• Are 25-40 years old
• Are citizens and residents of Lebanon
• Speak fluent English to work full-time at a U.S. worksite
• Demonstrate initiative, openness, and flexibility
• Have strong leadership skills and commitment to community
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The deadline for this year's round of applications is January 9, 2023.
For more information, contact Amideast/Lebanon on 01-989901 ext. 236. . To access the application, check the following link: https://www.legacyintl.org/pfp/.