RESET - CONTENT CREATOR
In recognition of the Mediterranean accelerating employment and environmental crises, there are various calls for action to create a sustainable and inclusive economy that ‘works for everyone'. As the region thrives towards developing and implementing measures for a sustainable green transition, RESET aims to facilitate economic and social development via supporting the creation of sustainable and green businesses. The project will gather, analyse and synthesize learnings regarding 'what works' within the field of sustainable and green business support, and seeks to upstream this knowledge effectively. It will support local, national and regional stakeholders to make use of this knowledge to create strategies, policies and regulations to stimulate the green economy. RESET targets seven Mediterranean countries and will address the whole enabling eco-system – from EU projects, local initiatives and policies to national and regional policies and regulations – to capitalize on knowledge related to training, advice, networking services, access to funding and markets, as well as Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) protection, with a focus on women and youth inclusion.
RESET will support local and national stakeholders in the target countries to take action. This will be done in two ways: (1) a project website offering an online space and hosting resources to support capitalisation and (2) a forum for stakeholders to discuss various issues such as practical implementation, shared challenges, cross-border collaboration etc.
We are seeking an experienced content creator to conceptualize, design, produce, and adapt content in English (French and Arabic are desirable – the ideal candidate would be able to do so in all three mentioned languages) based on the resources/outputs produced under the RESET project (reports, guidebooks, capitalisation methodologies, trainings, etc.), to be shared on the forum (hosted on LinkedIn). This will include graphic design, video production, and other content to promote the projects’ initiatives and engage audiences.
● Create, manage, and update content to be posted on the forum
● Create outputs to highlight in an engaging manner the resources/outputs produced under the RESET project (reports, guidebooks, capitalisation methodologies, trainings, etc.). These outputs include, but not limited to, the following:
o Design of graphics
o Design of infographics
o Design of factsheets
o Video animation and/or editing and/or production
● Plan, research, and identify relevant external content with regards to the 3 main topics (Networking, Access to Finance, Circular Economy) and sub-topics selected to be uploaded on the project website
● Coordinating with the “Community Manager” expert on the delivery of outputs and aligning on the communications plan and editorial calendar
● Experience in communication and outreach sectors, including experience in implementing similar activities
● Experience in creating content for social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others
● Experience in coordination with others in delivering communication materials
● Knowledge of Adobe Suit software: Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, and other relevant applications
● Familiarity with other design and editing software: Knowledge of other tools, such as Canva, Sketch, Figma, and Final Cut Pro
● Adept at identifying innovative solutions to overcome challenges and meet project goals
● Capable of managing multiple tasks and deadlines while maintaining attention to detail and quality
● Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with team members and present ideas
● Excellent command of written and spoken English is required (French and Arabic are desirable – the ideal candidate would be fluent in all three mentioned languages)
● A bachelor's degree in graphic design, multimedia arts, communication, marketing, or a related field is preferred. However, equivalent work experience and a robust portfolio may be considered in lieu of formal education.
DURATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT
June 2023 till November 2023
How to apply
Interested applicants should present:
● Their resume that shows their previous experience and previous relevant work
● A portfolio of visual communication and design for similar projects
● A financial proposal in EUR including all costs to be incurred in the design and implementation of the scope of work
o The tenderer shall provide their financial proposal in a detailed breakdown form to include all costs related to the preparation and delivery of activity as per the attached ToR: (Please make sure to abide by the detailed cost breakdown attached in the ToR. Proposals that do not strictly follow the specific format will not be considered).
o The tenderer shall propose a schedule of payment which synchronizes with the delivery of each, and the compensation will be covered upon the full delivery of work.
Submission should be done online to the following email: [email protected]
All submissions should be received by May 28th 2023 at 11:59PM (GMT+3) and should be signed by the applicant. Any submission post this deadline will be disqualified.منتهية الصلاحية