You are kindly asked to submit your resumé to [email protected] by 06 December 2022 at the latest.
Kindly use the title "Administrative Assistant” in the subject line header. Short listed applicants will be contacted.
The Administrative Assistant is entitled to exrt the following tasks:
- Screening incoming communication (phone calls, internal communication within the staff and, and the incoming courier)
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Word processing
- Filing and faxing
- Assist staff meetings and writing minutes of meetings
- Arrange meetings.
- Assist with overflow work upon the direction of the executive director
- Maintain LADE’s mailing lists (partners, board, donors, members…)
- Securing information by completing database backups
- Routing correspondence when needed
- Drafting letters and documents in close coordination with the Communication Officer
- Initiating telecommunications.
- Providing historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Responsible for the day-to-day office admin requirements.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Help in logistics and procurement
- TS or any equivalent degree in Secretariat or any related field
- Fluency in written and spoken English, and Arabic
- At least 2 years of experience in NGOs
- Expert in Microsoft Office, extensive software skills are required
- Internet research abilities
Skills and personal traits
- Excellent planning & organizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Results oriented
- Commitment to LADE’s Identity & values
- Creative in developing solutions to problems