Video and Photography Production RFP - MEPL Lebanon
MSI seeks a Lebanon-based partner to provide video and photo production services (“production house” hereafter) to support MEPL and USAID/Lebanon with its strategic communications needs for video production and photography to enhance Lebanese public awareness of USAID’s assistance to Lebanon and the activities and achievements of the Agency’s programs in sectors such as education, agriculture, microfinance, water and sanitation, reforestation, and good governance. The selected firm should have a proven track record as a production house in the Lebanese market and experience working with international development programs and donors, preferably with USAID and in relevant sectors as noted above. Offerors should propose creative, innovative, and cost-effective approaches to achieve the outcomes and deliver the services noted below, while complying with USAID branding and marking guidelines and other relevant USAID public outreach requirements.
The activities to be provided by the firm will primarily target the Lebanese public, including but not limited to local municipalities, organizations, youth, and public officials. The scope of the offeror’s support is expected to include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
• Provide technical assistance in production to create and refine any kind of videography or photography content material (e.g., documentary, social media video, animated video, TV release, editing)
• Utilize its own production facilities and equipment to produce all elements of any requested video, including but not limited to filming, storyboarding, voicing, lighting, graphics, captioning, animation, editing, and music.
• Develop clear, cost-effective and high-quality proposals for specific activities based on the needs and requests of USAID/Lebanon and the MEPL team, within a set deadline to be specified per activity.
• Rapidly and effectively respond to unanticipated requests to be able to promptly respond to video and photo production opportunities that USAID/Lebanon or MEPL identify.
• Conduct initial creative consultation meetings with the MEPL and/or USAID/Lebanon teams to discuss objectives of the activity/video, and advise on the direction of the filming, that would support the communication strategy of USAID/Lebanon and its activities, and brainstorm on the best filming/directing techniques to effectively convey the desired messages and achieve the intended outcomes.
• KP to be in contact with the designated MEPL and/or USAID/Lebanon contact throughout all phases of the activity by providing clear and timely progress reports, either verbally or by email.
• Submit first drafts of the desired products upon set deadlines for feedback from USAID/Lebanon or other relevant parties.
• Apply any changes requested from USAID/Lebanon or the MEPL team and submit updated drafts until final clearance is obtained.
How to apply
MSI will conduct source selection for award on the basis of the criteria and instructions set forth in the solicitation which can be found by visiting MSI’s online procurement system.
A PDF version of this RFP is included with this call for proposal.
To submit a proposal for this solicitation on MSI's procurement site, please click HERE. You must have an account or register to use the procurement site. If you are new, click on CREATE ACCOUNT to register.
Submission Deadline: May 3, 2022, 5:00 PM EDT
Question accepted up to (date and time): April 21, 2022, 5:00 PM EST
Anticipated Period of Performance: May 5, 2022 to May 4, 2023; with possible option year extensionsمنتهية الصلاحية