Development of Short Animations for British Red Cross - Lebanon
The consultant will develop two - three short animation videos addressing key areas of CEA, developed in consultation with Red Cross staff. The videos will be part of the CEA branch-level training pack that has been developed by IFRC and will connect with specific activities and question to reinforce the key messages and ensure participant engagement. The story boards and animation designs will be developed with Red Cross staff and then the animator is expected to finalise the production.
How to apply
Applicants are required to submit a proposal to British Red Cross.
The proposal shall at least include the following:
- A one-page covering letter demonstrating the entity’s ability to meet the above requirements (no more than two pages).
- Minimum two example of previous animations created
- A description of the general methodology, phases and related deliverables to be adopted in providing the services (no more than one page).
- Two business references, giving names, organisation, addresses, telephone number and relationship plus the work conducted for each.
- Cost of service not exceeding £7,000 (the fee quotation should be structured to clearly identify the way costs have been allocated for the work to be conducted).
Applications should be sent to [email protected] by email no later than Sunday 09/06/2019 23:59 (Beirut Time), applications received after this point will not be considered.
The British Red Cross maintains a zero-tolerance approach to abuse, harassment and exploitation and reserves the right to subject successful applicants to relevant background checks.منتهية الصلاحية