Please send your CV to [email protected]. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please mention the position “Math Tutor" in your email subject.
Recruitment shall be subject to open competition without regard to race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, and beliefs, and to political affiliation, social status, mother tongue and ethnic. Talents acquisition shall be made taking into account the importance of recruiting and maintaining a geographically diverse and gender-balanced workforce. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis as such, interested candidates are encouraged to apply early.
At the heart of our efforts is our engagement with marginalised and displaced communities, especially with vulnerable adults and children. These groups are particularly at risk of sexual exploitation and abuse, and other forms of gender-based violence. JRS is committed to the protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse and Sexual Harassment (PSEAH) of all JRS beneficiaries by JRS personnel. JRS has zero tolerance towards all forms of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse and Sexual Harassment and takes seriously all concerns and complaints about SEAH by JRS personnel.
Main Responsibilities of the Position:
- Provides lessons to students in accordance with the approved curriculums;
- Prepares daily lessons and annual plans;
- Implements test evaluation and assessment of student's work and report on student's achievement;
- Observes students during the exams;
- Attends tutors and parents' meetings;
- Attends meetings with School Principal, Education Officer, Project Director, and any requisite meetings;
- Attends JRS trainings, school celebrations, and trips;
- Takes responsibility for classroom management, time management, and attendance sheets;
- Adjusts the lessons according to the abilities of the students in the classroom;
- Adheres to JRS Policies and procedures during class time;
- Contributes to the supervisory duties;
- Contributes to the work of the school as a whole.