Soap Making Materials
Action Against Hunger (ACF) is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit organization, established in France in 1979. AAH’s vocation is to save lives by combating hunger, diseases, and other crises threatening the lives of helpless men, women, and children. Action Against Hunger opened a mission in Lebanon in August 2006.
1. Description. ACF Lebanon is inviting competent and interested suppliers to submit their Bids to provide the following products:
Soap Making Materials
Please find detailed specifications in the BOQ, RFQ for the procurement, which can be requested by e-mail
2. Deadline for submission. All bids must be submitted before 13th Nov. 2023 at 16:00 in a sealed envelope or by email [email protected] Late Bids will be automatically rejected.
3. Clarification of Bid. Any request for clarification must be received by ACF by email
[email protected] at least 2 days before the deadline for submission of bids. ACF will reply to bidders' questions at least 1 day before the deadline for submission of bids.
4. Sections of Bid. Bidders are required to complete, sign and submit the following documents (Bid):
- RFQ (signature, stamp, and the date on each page).
- Quotation form filled (signature, stamp, and the date on each page).
- Copy of valid registration certificate and VAT (if applicable).
- Bank account (IBAN-SWIFT Code etc.)
- ACF Good Business Regulation (signature, stamp, and the date on each page)
Failure to provide all the above and in the formats stipulated may result in disqualification.
5. Award Criteria. The bid will be awarded to the technically and administratively compliant offer(s) that is offering the best quality/price ratio, considering the quality of the products offered and the price of the offer.
- Submission of a Bid shall be deemed as an acknowledgement by the Bidder that all obligations stipulated by this ITB and RFQ will be met and, unless specified otherwise, the Bidder has read, understood and agreed to all the instructions in this ITB and RFQ.
- ACF is under no obligation to award the bid to any Bidder because of this ITB/ RFQ.
7. Cost. The Bidder shall bear all costs related to the preparation and/or submission of the Bid, regardless of whether its Bid was selected or not. ACF shall in no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the selection process.
How to apply
All bids must be submitted before 13th Nov. 2023 at 16:00 in a sealed envelope or by email [email protected] Late Bids will be automatically rejected.منتهية الصلاحية