MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR
APPLICATION SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINE:
Interested applicants should send their curriculum vitae (CVs) and cover letter to [email protected] and include " Media and Communication Coordinator” in the Subject Title. Deadline for Application is April 20, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The Centre for Lebanese Studies offers equal opportunities for all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, or physical or mental needs.
CONTACT PERSON EMAIL:
The Centre for Lebanese Studies is looking to recruit a Media and Communication Coordinator. The advertised position is junior level.
Job Description and Main Responsibilities:
- Active engagement with multiple social media platforms: posting on social media, contributing to the preparation and delivery of high-impact social media campaigns;
- Follow up with website developer to ensure content is consistent and up to date;
- Contributing to the production and dissemination of newsletters and other editorial tasks;
- Contributing to the production and dissemination of research reports and projects’ publications;
- Collaborating with graphic designer for the production of communication material in Arabic and English
- Ensuring promotional material is inclusive (refer to the above non-discrimination guidelines for CLS)
- Providing administrative assistance to the Communication Officer and undertaking other more general tasks in the Communications service.
The Media and Communication Coordinator will report on the above activities to the Media and Communications Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in media and communication, public relations, marketing, journalism, or other related fields.
- 2+ years of experience in communication.
- Experience in a non-profit organization is a plus
- Demonstrable experience in managing social media accounts (Tweeter, LinkedIn…);
- Basic knowledge of Lebanese and national research and publication organization and institutions
- Excellent command of both English and Arabic
- Self-motivated and possesses excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Strong team working skills and flexibility.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects.
- Organizational skills with attention to details and high level of professionalism
Desirable knowledge and experience:
Experience with graphic design and video production is preferable