Call for Trainer
Basmeh & Zeitooneh is calling for Trainers to join the Incubator Project, to train and support startup and local CSOs/ CBOs, to share their experience and expertise with the participants. The project aims to develop and empower civil society actors by providing professional tailored training and coaching through an in-depth analysis of the needs of civil society organizations and the continuous follow-up of these organizations during the training and learning period.
Learning period will take place over the months between February and November 2021.
Trainings areas: TBD
- Financial Management for CBOs
- Theory of Change
- Strategic Planning and Organizational Structural
- Logistics and Procurement Management
- Human Resources Management
- Writing Projects proposals and Reporting Skills
- Project Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Risk Management
- Advocacy and Lobbing
- Community Mobilization
- Designing Campaigns
- Active Citizenship
- Human Rights and Democracy
- Conflict Analysis and Conflict Resolution
- Nonviolent Communication
- Civil Work Strategies
- Political empowerment and education
- Positive Masculinity / Male involvement in gender issues
Trainers will be responsible of the following:
- Provide a 4-5day training workshop on their field of expertise for CSOs/CBOs.
- Provide Coaching and mentoring sessions according to the CSOs/CBOs needs.
- Prepare and design the training materials, tools, presentation and activities.
- Develop pre- test as well as evaluation forms to evaluate the progress of the participants at each session
- 3-5 years of experience , whether in the private, public or in a civil society organization
- Previous experience in the development sectors (such as in livelihood, protection, education etc.) is a plus, especially start-up and small community based organizations.
- Experience in using virtual training platforms.
- Proven experience as a trainer, previous experience in business training is a plus
- Working experience in a multicultural context
- Proficiency in Arabic language (oral / written) mandatory
- Ability to communicate in English
- Good ability to work in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point
- Adapted to multi-national teams
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Autonomy, dynamism, proactivity and flexibility
- Organizational skills and human relations competency
- Team work.
How to apply
Applicants must prepare technical and financial offer of the main TrainIg topics they can providE in addition to their CVs to the following E-mail:منتهية الصلاحية