CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (LRCUF01112021) for Rehabilitation of Shops in Beirut
AIM provides support to Lebrelief in the legal shortlisting of applications.
Association LRC wishes to invite you to Rehabilitation of Shops in Beirut following Beirut Port’s Explosion, in Karantina, Achrafieh, Gitawi, Mar Mkhayel, Bourj Hammoud, Nabaa, & Sin el Fil.
- Commercial Register Certificate.
- Certificate of Registration at Ministry of Finance.
- No receivership/No Liquidation/No Bankruptcy.
- Certificate of discharge from Lebanese Contractors Syndicate for public works & Buildings if relevant.
- Certificate of financial discharge from national fund of social security if relevant.
- Activities have not been suspended from the court.
- Not subject to legal proceedings from the court.
- Certificate of bank account.
How to apply
Interested applicants shall send in their expression of interest the below documents:
- All Legal Documents (Commercial Register Certificate, Certificate of Registration at Ministry of Finance).
- CV and experience of the firm.
- Priced Boqs (attached).
- Tender document (attached) signed and stamped.
- Time Frame and Quality.
Applications will be dropped out if the required documents are not submitted with the price offers.
For technical inquiries please refer to Lebrelief on: [email protected]منتهية الصلاحية