CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (LRCU22F012021) Consultancy firms to assess and certify trainings in North Lebanon and Akkar.
AIM provides support to Lebrelief in the legal shortlisting of applications.
Association LRC wishes to invite you in this request for proposal documents to select a third-party consultancy firms to assess and certify trainings of LebRelief in North Lebanon and Akkar.
- Commercial Register Certificate.
- Certificate of Registration at Ministry of Finance.
- Track record.
- No receivership/No Liquidation/No Bankruptcy.
- Certificate of financial discharge from national fund of social security if relevant.
- Activities have not been suspended from the court.
- Not subject to legal proceedings from the court.
- Certificate of bank account.
How to apply
Interested applicants shall send in their expression of interest the below documents:
- All the legal documents (Commercial Register Certificate, Certificate of Registration at Ministry of Finance, Track record).
- CV, Experience and Profile of the firm.
- Time Frame, Workplan and Risk Matrix.
- Price offer document (attached, signed and stamped)
- Proposal document (attached, signed and stamped)
Applications will be dropped out if all the required documents are not submitted with the price offers.
For technical inquiries please refer to Lebrelief on: [email protected]منتهية الصلاحية