Interested candidates should apply and submit the above-mentioned documents to the email address [email protected] no later than December 11, 2023, at midnight (Beirut time), ensuring the subject line is denoted with the heading:
“NCLW/UNFPA – Graphic Designer”, including the following:
-An updated CV.
- A separate financial offer in US dollars and all taxes included (pricing per page)
- Portfolio and sample of related work
NCLW will only contact the shortlisted applicants submitting the required documents above and in which there is further interest
Under the overall guidance of NCLW’s Executive Director, NCLW Projects Development Coordinator and the Project Coordinator, the translator and proofreader will have the following responsibilities:
- -Ensure that the Action Plan and M&E Framework are designed in line with NCLW’s design guidelines.
- -Design at least 3 potential creative cover draft for the Action Plan and M&E Framework
- -Design at least 3 creative and attractive layout draft for the Action Plan and M&E Framework
- -Ensure that the tables and the layout are easy to read.
- -Ensure that artwork is well edited after taking advice and input from NCLW.
- -Include visuals such as charts/tables and incorporate any other graphic elements or licensed pictures to enhance the documents.
- -Develop text and tables/graphics layout, preferably using InDesign or a similar program.
- -Choose the final fonts, colors, size, spacing, and visuals after liaising with NCLW.
- -Ensure harmonized and consistent layout including fonts and visuals as well as tables.
- -Creating and designing visuals, PowerPoint presentation if needed.
- -Ensure the incorporation of NCLW comments following many rounds of review.
- -Finalizing the layout of the strategy and its executive summary after receiving and incorporating NCLW’s feedback on the draft.
- To download the full TOR, click HERE
دليل مدني، شبكة المجتمع المدني، يوفر للمنظمات منصة لنشر الوظائف, وليس مسؤول عن عملية التوظيف. كل منظمة مسجلة على دليل مدني هي مسؤولة بشكل فردي عن منشوراتها وعن عملية التوظيف.