Go-To-Market Strategies – REAF Program
Berytech is a leading organization in the Entrepreneurial Eco-system in Lebanon, that aims to provide a conducive environment for the creation and development of startups, through incubation, business support, counseling, funding, networking, and company hosting, hence taking part in the economic revival of the country, participating in wealth and job creation, and retaining graduates and high-level skills in Lebanon.
The Rural Entrepreneurs in Agri-Food (REAF) program aims at strengthening the business and product viability of innovative startups tackling sustainable rural economic development operating in South Mount Lebanon, Central and West Bekaa. The program will provide the startups with the tools to transform their ideas into sustainable and profitable businesses. REAF’s youth training will enhance their entrepreneurship mentality and entry into the job market.
The Incubator Program's mission is to nurture and grow disruptive ideas, proof of concepts, and prototypes that share three common characteristics:
- A disruptive scientific or technological focus in agri-food, eco-tourism, circular economy, and sustainable agriculture.
- The possibility to scale in the local market and beyond that.
- The potential to create sustainable job opportunities locally.
The REAF Program seeks a Go-To-Market (GTM) Trainer to deliver the following requirements:
- Conducting 1 workshop and 16 mentoring sessions for 8 startups, assisting them in developing their Go-To-Market Strategies (GTM) plans.
- Providing guidance on understanding target customers, market analysis, positioning, pricing, distribution channels, and marketing communication.
- Assisting startups in defining their unique value propositions and competitive advantages.
- Supporting startups in identifying and addressing potential challenges and risks in their GTM strategies.
- Facilitating discussions and interactive sessions to encourage knowledge sharing and collaboration among the participating startups.
- No less than 7 years of experience in the field of business development, market studies, startup support, and economic development or any related field and associated high academic background.
- Certification in “Lean Startup Methodology” would be good to have, in addition to having industry knowledge.
- Ability to lead workshops with multidisciplinary teams and support each individuals’ style and growth .
- Rigorous business acumen across many of the following areas: Product Development, Product Management, Start-ups, Marketing (Product or Brand), Organizational Behavior, Operations, Finance, and Design
- Experience working with startups
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic in thinking and analytical in execution.
- Deliver 1 full-day workshop on GTM to 8 REAF Startups at a date to be agreed on with the Berytech team.
- Deliver 16 1on1 clinics (60 minutes each) to 8 Startups with the distribution of the hours to be identified.
- Eight startups with comprehensive and tailored Go-To-Market Strategies (GTM) plans ready for implementation by the end of the training.
- Conduct a final presentation summarizing the key elements of the GTM plans developed by each startup.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your proposal (technical and financial) along with your resume and work/ project portfolio by email to: [email protected] by December 10, 2023, BoD.
Your financial proposal should include a detailed description of the fee for the workshop and the one-on-one sessions.
NB: Due to the high volume of applications, only the selected consultant will be contacted.