Livelihoods Field Officer - Bekaa
Please include " Livelihoods Field Officer - Bekaa " in the subject line of the email (emails with no subject line will be discarded) - Due to a large number of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Basmeh & Zeitooneh recognize that gender relations and inequalities are fundamental causes of poverty. Principles of equity and social justice require us to work to ensure that everyone has an equal opportunity for expressing and using their potential, irrespective of sex, age, race, color, class, caste, religion, ethnic background, sexual orientation, HIV status, or disability.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Basmeh & Zeitooneh is a registered Lebanese organization, committed to serving refugees and vulnerable communities in Lebanon, through four community centers across the country. The organization runs educational, relief, livelihoods, and protection programs, and aims to serve as an inclusive and supportive focal point for the entire community.
Basmeh & Zeitooneh has a zero-tolerance policy for sexual exploitation, abuse, child abuse, fraud, bribery, and corrupt activities.
Basmeh & Zeitooneh (B&Z) is committed to maintaining your personal information's security, confidentiality, and privacy.
Basmeh & Zeitooneh is committed to safeguarding the well-being of children and upholding the Convention on the Rights of the Child, Basmeh & Zeitooneh maintains a zero-tolerance policy on child abuse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify target beneficiaries based on selection criteria through clear assessments of the field including communication with the relevant municipality
- Conduct a needs survey with stakeholders to identify needs and requirements
- Managing a team of workers during the implementation and making sure all project aspects are in line with Donor’s requirements and B&Z policies
- Follow up daily on the progress of work and day-to-day tasks
- Monitor the implementation of activities, gather feedback from beneficiaries, and submit a weekly detailed report about the activities and findings to the project manager
- Collect data on project indicators and maintain an updated database on project progress
- Follow up with technicians on tasks, progress, compliances, and challenges
- Follow up with stakeholders on general and specific needs on the community level
- Ensuring safety precautions and Covid-19 measures are followed during implementation
- Contribute to the wide dissemination and visibility of project achievements.
- contribute to improving strategies to facilitate the results-based implementation of project activities, and ensure constant feedback on the quality of their implementation, suggesting corrective measures as necessary;
- Maintain close coordination with the assigned project team and stakeholders, helping to ensure synergies and avoiding overlaps in project implementation.
- Assist in tracking project performance at the community level and report, monitor, and follow up on project activities.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to prepare periodic project reports based on accurate and evidence-based data/information
- Work closely with the Monitoring and Evaluation team in the tracking of the outcome of activities evidenced by accurate data to enhance the quality of reporting
- Demonstrates commitment to B&Z’s mission, vision, and values
دليل مدني، شبكة المجتمع المدني، يوفر للمنظمات منصة لنشر الوظائف, وليس مسؤول عن عملية التوظيف. كل منظمة مسجلة على دليل مدني هي مسؤولة بشكل فردي عن منشوراتها وعن عملية التوظيف.