Office Coordinator/Finance Officer
Madanyat is a Lebanese non-governmental organization, registered in March 2019, under the number 2389, aiming to respond effectively to the social change occurring in the country, believing that a diversity of voices will lead to a fairer, more inclusive and democratic society.
Madanyat is currently seeking an Officer Coordinator/Finance Officer who is ready to start immediately.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to [email protected] by 22 December 2023.
Kindly mention in the subject the position you are applying for “Office Coordinator/Finance Officer”.
The Office Coordinator/Finance Officer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Fully responsible for the administration of office operations including procurement, Accounting, finances, Human Resources, and logistics.
- Review and verify payments and financial reports and ensure that the supporting documentation complies with Madanyat’s policies and procedures.
- Provide full reporting to donors on expenditures and financial reconciliation.
- Generate full monthly/yearly financial reporting on the organization expenditures.
- Implement efficient budget controls and allocations for running projects.
- Responsible for consultants/staff contracts as well as suppliers’ payments.
- Responsible for petty cash replenishments monthly.
- Conduct filing and ensure all documentation is recorded, scanned, and filed.
- Responsible for the procurement process for the organization and running projects, such as request for quotation, quotation analysis, fees negotiations, contract preparation and follow up on payment.
- Manage office assets, furniture, and equipment (computers, printers, photocopy machine etc.) procurements and ensure office is properly equipped and maintained and administer all relevant long-term, short-term, and punctual rent, utility…etc.
- Provide day-to-day support and coordination with the team and service contractors, including financial and logistical support like cash payments in the field.
- Assist the management team in writing budget proposals as well as amendments of existing budgets.
- Attend required meetings.
- Reflect vision and values of Madanyat when interacting with youth, volunteers, and beneficiaries.
Perform other relevant duties as required.
- جبل لبنان