Graphic Design Trainers - All areas
As a Graphic Design Trainer, you will work to support the implementation of DOT’s Youth Digital Program in Lebanon, working with local communities and groups to excel in the world of graphic design. You will focus on training in industry-standard software, particularly Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. In this role, the Graphic Design Trainer will collaborate with local communities and groups to enhance their graphic design skills. The primary focus will be on providing training in industry-standard software, with an emphasis on Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Deliver training modules on Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Participate in the creation of a comprehensive curriculum that covers design fundamentals, software proficiency, and creative techniques
- Provide hands-on training, demonstrations, and workshops for participants
- Assess the skill levels of participants and adapt training methods accordingly
- Foster a dynamic and engaging learning environment to maximize student participation and knowledge retention
- Offer constructive feedback, guidance, and support to help students achieve their design goals
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in graphic design
- Ensure that training materials and resources are current and effective
- Participate in TOTs and other trainings to enhance your skills
DOT Lebanon follows a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to any form discrimination, harassment, and bullying whether verbal, non-verbal, physical, psychological, moral, emotional, sexual and other. Our staff adhere to our organizational purpose and values which are Respect and Human Rights, Integrity, Social Responsibility, Excellence, Transparency and Accountability, and Diversity & Inclusion.
Stemming from our Diversity & Inclusion value, DOTLebanon highly aims to create an inclusive workplace that values diversity and equal employment opportunities without any form of discrimination related to persons’ race, gender, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, age, language, social origin, or other status.
We strongly encourage applications from women, persons with disabilities and people from diverse backgrounds to apply to our vacancies.