Admin Officer - Shatila
Please include "Admin Officer - Shatila " in the subject line of the email (emails with no subject line will be discarded) - Due to a large number of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Basmeh & Zeitooneh recognize that gender relations and inequalities are fundamental causes of poverty. Principles of equity and social justice require us to work to ensure that everyone has an equal opportunity for expressing and using their potential, irrespective of sex, age, race, color, class, caste, religion, ethnic background, sexual orientation, HIV status, or disability.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Basmeh & Zeitooneh is a registered Lebanese organization, committed to serving refugees and vulnerable communities in Lebanon, through four community centers across the country. The organization runs educational, relief, livelihoods, and protection programs, and aims to serve as an inclusive and supportive focal point for the entire community.
Basmeh & Zeitooneh has a zero-tolerance policy for sexual exploitation, abuse, child abuse, fraud, bribery, and corrupt activities.
Basmeh & Zeitooneh (B&Z) is committed to maintaining your personal information's security, confidentiality, and privacy.
Basmeh & Zeitooneh is committed to safeguarding the well-being of children and upholding the Convention on the Rights of the Child, Basmeh & Zeitooneh maintains a zero-tolerance policy on child abuse.
- Responsible for making sure purchases that are needed for the learning center including maintenance needs are being requested delivered and followed up
- Responsible for the collection and reporting of quantitative data on the attendance of students.
- Meeting with all administrative teams including Data Entry and the student supervisors. and student supervisors on a weekly Basis.
- Overseeing the data collection method by the student supervisors and the data entry officer
- Creating schedules for the student supervisors. Ensuring all needed purchases and organization for parents’ meetings and outings.
- Reporting any incidents observed by the student supervisors to PC and AS through an analysis report.
- Working in coordination with the Support Services and M&E Reporting to PC as well as the Support Services unit at B&Z on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensuring a proper procurement plan on a monthly or quarterly basis and presenting them to PC, to be shared with the Operations department.
- Leading logistically the registration process and ensuring the conveying of the proper messages to parents for this task at the beginning and during the academic year as per the targets and segregation.
- We are ensuring a protective environment at all times.
- Following up on the maintenance of Warehouses, keeping the inventory, and
- ensuring that materials needed for the classrooms, protection unit, and any other units are available at the center.
- Resolving arising problems within the admin team staff.
- Conducting any assessments needed to report actual needs and changes regarding the functioning of the learning center to the PC.
- Responsible for the logistical organization of parent/teacher meetings.
- Flagging any concerns in the budget, target, and needs. Responsible for the quantitative component of all external reports.
- We are ensuring constant proper maintenance of the learning center.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Reports submitted to the Project Manager and the Monitoring & Evaluation Department
- Monthly worksheets for teachers
- Student name lists
- Flexibility and ability to work within a team
- Work under pressure
- The ability to organize priorities